You will need:
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- half green or red pepper ( we used mini yellow, red, and orange peppers)
- 1 Tbsp. TS Onion Onion
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp.TS Garlic Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. TS Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto
- 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 lb jumbo cooked tail-off shrimp
- bow tie pasta prepared
- shredded parmesan cheese
Combine all ingredients except for the shrimp in slow cooker. Cook on low for 5 hours or until veggies are tender. Add shrimp and cook on low an additional hour. Serve over pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
This was SO simple! I tripled the recipe so we would have left overs. Everyone in our family loved this recipe, although next time I would make it with chicken.