Creamy chicken pesto over lemon pepper pappardelle
- Heat olive oil, water, and pesto mix over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add soup, milk, and cheese.
- Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Continue to heat on low for 20 minutes, adding more milk for a thiner consistency.
- Throw in clean spinach a minute before serving, giving it time to wilt and mix into the sauce.
- Serve over prepared noodles.
Recipe by The Holzmanns at http://hannahholzmann.com/creamy-pesto-over-lemon-pepper-pappardelle/