|No-bake peanut butter bars|| |
- 1 cup butter, melted- 2 sticks
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1½ cups peanut butter, plus ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners sugar, and 1½ cups of peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Spread into a butter greased 9×13 pan.
- Next make the topping.
- In a large glass bowl combine ¼ cup of peanut butter and 2 cups chocolate chips.
- Melt in the microwave on auto defrost, checking and stirring every minute.
- When all is melted and mixed well, pour it over peanut butter base in pan.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and slice, dipping your knife in warm water in between cuts.
recipe adapted from: here.
The best part about these bars, besides them being delicious, is that they are so easy to make that you can have your little helpers basically make them for you!