A few of my oily friends and I are hosting this awesome event. If you have been waiting for the push to get started with essential oils, here it is! Be sure to RSVP as spots are limited and they are actually filling up very fast!
So you took the plunge and became a Young Living wholesale member….mostly so you could get the discount right? Me too. Now that you are a distributor, I want to tell you about an awesome program Young Living offers called essential rewards.
Essential rewards is a monthly auto ship program that is available exclusively to Young Living distributors. By becoming an essential rewards member, you will earn points to be used for future product orders. Your order will auto ship to you on the day you choose, every month. The cool thing is you can change your order every month and even change the date it ships! So if one month you run out of peppermint and lemon, but you don’t need those the next month, you can choose something else. The only requirement is that you order a minimum of 50 PV per month to participate in essential rewards, which equals about 50 us dollars. Pretty easy to do! (p.s…PV stands for personal volume. Usually the PV amount matches up dollar for dollar with the purchase price, but not always. Make sure to check this before saving your essential rewards order.)
There are a number of benefits to having an essential rewards order set up:
1. You save on shipping. Every essential reward order you place qualifies for reduced shipping costs. All essential reward members pay $6.98 U.S. / $9.75 CAN flat shippping rate on the first 5 lbs of your order and only $0.63 for every additional pound U.S., and $0.70 for CAN.
2. You earn rewards points back with every essential rewards order you place. The points work like CASH to be used for future orders, and you can earn up to 20% back for every order. As the number of months you place an essential rewards order increase, so does your percentage back! So basically the more months you place an essential rewards order consecutively, the higher percentage you get back in points.
First 6 months-→ 10% PV back
6-12 months → 15% PV back
13 months + → 20% PV back
For example: If you place a 130 PV essential rewards order in your first 6 months you would earn 13 points to redeem for free product. The more you order, the more points you redeem. Plus Young Living just added the option to redeem your essential rewards points ONLINE! We used to have to call to use them or wait for live help online, which took foreverrrr.
Thats a whole lot of free oils friends! I have been an essential rewards member for a little over a year and have earned about $300 in FREE oils!
Just remember, you can only earn these rewards points with your essential rewards order, not with any of your regular orders. And you can only place ONE essential rewards order per month, so make sure you have everything you want in your cart before it auto ships! You can however place as many regular orders as you’d like in a month.
3. You have access to discounted essential rewards exclusives! There are a few kits that are discounted and are only available for essential rewards members to purchase: NingXia Red, ART skincare, Thieves, and Balance all offer great discounted essential rewards kits! So you get a fantastic deal and earn free products at the same time! I order the NingXia Red essential rewards kit which includes, 4- bottles, and 30 single packets, for $171.25. If I would have bought them separately it would have cost about 30$ more! #callingallcouponers this is a no brainer!
So what are you waiting for?
Here is how you can start earning rewards :
1. First become a wholesale member if you have not done so already….here is how to do that. (remember you NEVER have to sell or keep up with ordering when you become a wholesale member, but to take advantage of the essential rewards program you need to order a minimum of 50 PV per month.) You can choose one of the essential reward kits if you want the products in that kit but you don’t have to. You can choose other products that you’d like.
If you are already a wholesale member, login to your account and click the essential rewards tab on the lefthand side to set up your account.
2. Choose your favorite Young Living products worth at least 50 PV. Remember, you can change this every month!
3. Complete the essential rewards agreement online or by fax.
Enjoy your free oils!
These are a few of the ways I use my essential oils in my daily beauty routine, and a few that I only use on an as-needed-basis.
1 drop of Lavender oil in my mascara. I have been doing this for months and my lashes have never been longer, and rarely clump anymore when I wear mascara.
Joy, Ylang Ylang, and Peace and Calming make the lovliest perfumes. Vetiver and Valor are good ones for men.
10 drops of Cedarwood in a spray bottle, with one pump of conditioner, and 4 oz of water for hair growth. Spray on after bath or shower and comb through hair. I have been doing this religiously at night and my hairline is finally starting to grow back! Highly recommend for after baby hair loss. Make sure to do it at night though because cedarwood makes you sleepy.
8 drops of Lavender and 8 drops of Frankincense right into your daily moisturizer for the skin of your dreams. Frank will diminish wrinkles for the win and lavender will keep your skin hydrated and clear.
1 drop of Vetiver on the back of your neck and on your feet to help with your beauty rest. When you are getting sufficient sleep those bags under your eyes will be smaller and lighter, and your skin will be healthier.
1 drop of Melaleuca as an acne spot treatment. I put this on a zit once and within hours it was clearing up and had shrunk significantly in size.
Diffuse Lemongrass and Marjoram if your face feels puffy and your skin is tight.
These wonderful oils have changed my beauty routine for the better: I love what they have done for my skin specifically.
I stand behind Young Livings essential oils exclusively, as they are pure, therapeutic grade oils, and come from crops that are grown organically and without the use of chemicals. If you want to learn more about how to get started with essential oils, check out my post here, or shoot me an e-mail! I love to talk oils.