- ¼ cup pistachios, crushed
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 lb salmon filets, skin sliced off & bones taken out
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Combine crushed pistachios and Panko bread crumbs in a bowl
- Pour olive oil in another bowl
- Massage 1 filet of salmon at a time in the olive oil bowl to coat
- Roll in the bread crumb/pistachio bowl until covered
- Place salmon in a greased baking pan
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven, pour melted butter over the salmon
- Broil an additional 10 minutes on low
The yummiest- especially for us pistachio lovers. Always looking for new ways to cook salmon because our kids love it. This recipe was a huge hit- the kids helped me crush the pistachios and they couldn’t believe that they got to eat their favorite green nuts on top of the salmon.
Happy Wednesday all.