You will need:
- 1 packet ts viva garlic alredo mix
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 package Trader Joes spinach & chive linguine OR 2 cups of your favorite noodles
In a medium sauce pan whisk together heavy cream and garlic Alfredo sauce mix. Heat on low, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. In a greased 9×9 pan layer uncooked noodles and shredded chicken, then pour Alfredo sauce mixture over the top. Layer peas on top of that, then pour whole milk over the peas. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until noodles are cooked.
This is one of my all-time favorite Tastefully Simple products and I use it for so many chicken bakes and casseroles. I don’t even care about the calories! This is comfort food!