- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar TS balsamic & basil dipping oil
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon TS garlic garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Start by placing raw chickens breasts in a large Ziplock bag with half the bottle of balsamic and basil dipping oil. Place in fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours, or for best results overnight.
Next place chicken breasts and extra oil (from bag) in a greased baking pan and cook chicken. 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until done.
While chicken is baking, make your bruchetta mix topping. Combine chopped tomatoes, onions, garlic garlic, remaining basil & balsamic oil from jar, pinch of salt and pepper. Remove chicken from oven and top with bruchetta mix. Sprinkle with cheese and broil on low for another 10-15 minutes.