You will need:
- 1 lb ground sirloin (I use grass-fed beef)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plus additional for topping
- 2 tablespoons TS merlot sauce
- 1 tablespoon TS onion onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
In a large mixing bowl, mix together beef, eggs, bread crumbs, merlot sauce &onion onion with your hands. Then press mixture into a greased bread loaf pan. Top with additional bread crumbs and drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, then broil broil on low for 10 minutes.
I always hated meatloaf growing up but now it is a comfort food staple. I have been perfecting this meatloaf recipe for quite sometime. This is by far the best meatloaf I have come up with. Enjoy!