2013 was a great year for our family and for this blog! Thank you all for your visits, pins, comments, e-mails, and kind words. I wanted to share the most popular and favorite recipes of 2013 plus a few of my favorite other posts. I did not post nearly as much as I would have liked to this year, due to all the pregnancy sickness that was thrown my way, but I still really appreciate you all hanging on and supporting me! I love sharing our family’s favorite recipes, and bits & pieces of our life with you on here, it brings me great joy. God’s blessings for 2014 to all of you.
1. Sloppy Joe spaghetti bake-: My number one visited recipe of this year and one of my easy favorites! Eliminate that gluten as much as you can!
2. Heirloom tomato and goat cheese tart: I have pregnancy cravings for this ALL THE TIME. Wish I would have froze some of those beauties.
3. Gluten-free Mexican pizza: So delicious and fun to make with the kids! This recipe made Family Fun magazine this year which was uber exciting for me!4.Banana cream pudding: You will never appreciate the flavor in this pudding until you make it yourself. Trust me.
5. Merlot Meatballs: This is my favorite recipe of the year. I make these regularly in the winter now with a heaping pile of mashed potatoes and veggies along side them. You can’t beat this sauce.
My other favorite posts of 2013:
1.JS Conf 2013: This post will always remind of my battle with anxiety and how this trip changed my ability to deal with it on a daily basis.
2. A halloween to remember: I love this post because years from now when the kids are grown, and I sit down and read it, I will be filled with so many emotions about them growing older and thankful I recorded how I felt on that very day. But I can’t even think about that right now because….pregnancy hormones. 3. Holzmann party of 6: Because NEW BABY! DUH!! yay!
4. Meet Ralph: A post I am glad I took some time to write about my incredible partner in life. I love our life together and it is only the beginning.5. 20-week pregnancy update : I asked Ralph probably 10 times if he thought I should take out the rant about having more kids. I am so glad he told me to keep it in there. I can’t tell you how incredible all your sweet messages about that post made me feel. Sometimes the world needs a little honesty.