You will need:
- 1 packet TS Bold Buffalo Bleu Cheese dip mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- homemade or store bought pizza crust
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- bleu cheese
- Colby-jack shredded cheese
- bacon, cooked and chopped (we cheated and used pre cooked bacon pieces)
- 1 chicken breast, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
Make your crust according to the package. Mix cream cheese with TS buffalo bleu cheese dip, spread evenly over crust.
Cook chicken in a pan on medium heat, with 2 tablespoons butter until no longer pink. Add 2 tablespoons of hot sauce, or more depending on your taste. Continue to to heat on low for 5 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients to your pizza and bake according to crust directions.
We attempted another buffalo bleu cheese pizza as one of our first posts and I must say this one dominated the first one! Using the TS dip mix for the sauce was so delicious verses just using olive oil and garlic. This is a must try pizza! We skipped the bleu cheese on one half as some of us do not like bleu cheese and it was still amazing!