You will need:
- 5lb bag baby red potatoes
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package shredded cheese (whatever kind you like)
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon TS garlic garlic (optional)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Boil unpeeled, clean potatoes in large pot for 30 minutes or until you can puncture with a fork easily.
Mash potatoes in a large bowl or use a hand mixer for smoother potatoes.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well. Spread in a greased 9 by 13 pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
This makes a lot of potatoes so beware! Delish!