Saw these puppies on Pinterest and the peanut butter lover in me had to make them immediately. I don’t even want to know/don’t care how awful these must be for you! I only ate 2 and gave the rest away, I swear!Here is the original site where the recipe comes from.
You will need:
- 1 box family size fudge brownie mix, prepared
- 1 package Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix, prepared
- full size Reeses peanut butter cups
- 2 1/2 cups crushed butter snap pretzels
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- plus ingredients to make box brownies and cookies
Prepare peanut butter cookie dough then press on top of pretzel crust.
Unwrap all the peanut butter cups and layer those on top of the cookie dough.
Prepare brownie batter then pour on top of peanut butter cups, as evenly as possible.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the pan. *tip: keep checking the bars with a toothpick but don’t take them out until it comes out semi-clean. These are better if the brownie batter is slightly undercooked, not if they are dry.