We are such a salsa family let me tell you. We make this at the beginning of most weeks and it is usually gone by the end of the week. I love a good chunky, fresh salsa and this one is so simple to throw together and adjust to your liking. Every year my dad cans a bunch of salsa, so we are spoiled with always having that around. But when we run out this is the recipe we turn to. No boiling the tomatoes, or taking of the skins of the tomatoes, or chopping a bunch ingredients. Just throw it all together and enjoy a fresh, chunky salsa that will last up to a week in your fridge.
- 1 16 ounce jar of salsa
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 bag frozen yellow corn
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Mix together salsa, tomatoes, frozen corn, black beans and cilantro.
- Store in fridge for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite chips or in your favorite mexican dishes.