You will need:
- 1 large zucchini, sliced in quarters
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced in quarters
- 3 tablespoons TS balsamic & basil dipping oil
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon TS onion onion
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
In a large mixing bowl toss zucchini, squash, dipping oil, dried basil, onion onion, & cheese, mix until the veggies are coated. Dump into a greased casserole dish, top with additional cheese. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
This is a perfect side dish for any meal, or a meal in itself! Good way to use up those zucchinis from the garden, beyond fried zucchini or zucchini bread.