- 2 raw chicken breasts
- 1 jar of salsa
- 2 cups uncooked great northern beans
- 32 ounces of chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons TS wahoo chili seasoning
- 2 tablespoons TS fiesta party dip mix
Place chicken breasts, salsa, beans, chicken broth, chili seasoning, and fiesta mix in the crock put on medium heat. Heat for 6-8 hours, adding water if need be. When beans are cooked, use a potato masher to mash (most) of the beans and the chicken. Stir in cheese right before serving. Serve warm top with cheese.
* note: I added 2 jars of salsa this time. because we like it chunky. That is why my soup didn’t really turn out “white”.